Stroller Strides of Midtown Raleigh's
"Midtown Moms on the Run"
5K Training Program!
October 4th-November 29th, 2011
Tuesdays & Saturdays @ 8:30am
Program culminates with the December 3rd Jingle Bell Run 5K
Weekday & Weekend options- accommodates both working and stay-at-home moms! Beginners and experienced runners (and everyone in between) welcome!
To all local moms of any age or fitness level:
Have you ever dreamed of making it through the finish line but don't know how to get started? Have you run in the past and would like to get back into it? Are you looking for some extra cardio and the motivation to stick with it? If you answered "Yes!" to any of those questions then this program is for you!
Our training program includes:
- 9 weeks of regular group training runs
- Weekly training program & guidance (1-2 additional runs/week completed on your own).
- Training run locations in the Midtown Raleigh area including Shelley Lake & various Greenway Trails
- Education on running form, injury prevention, increasing speed & distance and choosing the right running shoes.
- Supportive atmosphere with other moms working towards the same goal!
Strollers are welcome (but optional) during our training runs. Dads are welcome too. Please contact us about a discounted couples rate if Dad would like to participate throughout the program. firstname.lastname@example.org
Fees: $70 for entire program. ($50 for active Stroller Strides Members or Class Pass holders). Optional Team jersey, $20. Race fees not included.
For more information please contact: Missy Currin at email@example.com or 888.760.0142 ext 1.